Can you imagine what are your friends and family going to think when they see you with your new Canon 7D?
If you have been waiting for the perfect time to upgrade, wait no longer. The reviews are pouring in and they are all excellent! All you have to do is type "Canon EOS 7D 18-Megapixel Camera Review" into your favorite search engine and start drooling.
Even though this is very high quality DSLR, it is still in the semi-professional category because it is an APC-S model (this means that the image sensor has a 1.6 crop ratio rather than the 1-to-1 pixel ratio of a full-frame sensor). However, the feature set rivals that of its full-frame brothers. Speaking of which, here is a brief list of some of the features that make this an excellent choice for your next DSLR:
- 18 megapixel APS-C CMOS image sensor
- 3.0" LCD with 920,000 pixel resolution
- Dual DIGIC 4 processors for faster performance
- ISO speed of 100-6400 with excellent noise control in low light photos
- 100% coverage of the image about to be captured on the LCD or in the viewfinder
- 1080p HD video recording with an external microphone port
- 19 point Auto Focus system
- 8 fps (frames per second) continuous burst speed, even when capturing images in RAW with 14-bit detail
To sweeten the pot, this camera has an excellent build. In your hands, it feels very substantial. It also is weather sealed for protection against intrusion of water and high humidity.
When your new Canon EOS 7D 18-Megapixel Camera arrives at your door, of course, the first thing you will do is shoot a few shots to get the feel of it. However, the next thing you need to do is to read the manual. Yes, it is long at about 250 pages, but it is packed with information and hints about your new toy that you may not even be aware of.
Even though this little gem fits the semi-pro DSLR category, it performs like a pro!
You really need to get this Canon 7D because it is THE best photographic tool to be released in a long time. Go to www.digital-photographic-resources.com for more details.