Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Newest Canon Digital Camera Offering

New Canon Powershot Digital CamerasAre you aware that March 3-5 is when the annual PMA (Photographic Manufacturers’ Association) show? This is when all the newest products in the photography industry are announced. I am particularly interested in Canon’s two newest Powershot models, the Powershot SX200 IS and Powershot SX1 IS.

When I first discovered the digital camera, I spent over $300 for my little Olympus point-and-shoot. Now I can get a 12.2 megapixel Canon Powershot SX200 IS with many features that once were only available on the pro DSLR models for about $399. And if I want to go up another level to the Powershot SX1 IS, it will cost only another $100. I have done a comparison of the two models at squidoo.com. You can check them out for yourself at www.squidoo.com/canon-powershot-sx200-is. And if you are in the market for a new digital photography precision instrument, consider one of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment